"DUPLICATING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates duplicating machine to print typewritten or handwritten matter directly from master copy: Places master copy on drum of machine and blank paper in feed tray.
- 2) Adjusts machine for speed, size of paper, and flow of process liquid to moistening pad.
- 3) Starts machine that pulls blank sheets across moistening pad and transfers image from master copy onto copy sheet.
- 4) May type or draw diagram to prepare original copy.
- 5) Important variations may be indicated by trade name of machine operated.
Is being a "DUPLICATING-MACHINE OPERATOR II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DUPLICATING-MACHINE OPERATOR II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DUPLICATING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DUPLICATING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Job Number: 3292