"DUPLICATING-MACHINE OPERATOR I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to reproduce data or ruled forms on paper from type in flat impression bed or plates on revolving cylinder: Selects type or embossed plate and positions type or plate on cylinder or flat bed of machine.
- 2) Loads paper in feed tray and makes adjustments to parts, such as inking rolls or ribbon and feeding mechanism.
- 3) Starts machine which automatically pushes sheets under revolving cylinder or against flat impression bed of type where paper is printed.
- 4) May keep record of number of copies made.
- 5) Important variations may be indicated by trade name of machines used.
Is being a "DUPLICATING-MACHINE OPERATOR I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DUPLICATING-MACHINE OPERATOR I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DUPLICATING-MACHINE OPERATOR I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DUPLICATING-MACHINE OPERATOR I"
Job Number: 3291