Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Dumps sand and cement over shot of nitroglycerine in oil or gas wells to provide tamp and bridge over area to be shot, using special bailer and hoist: Determines amount and consistency of tamping materials and cement according to size, depth, and similar characteristics of borehole.
- 2) Selects tools, such as packers for use in borehole.
- 3) Assembles and attaches tools and bailer to hoist line.
- 4) Loads sand or other tamping materials into bailer and lowers bailer and tamping tools into borehole, using hoist.
- 5) Mixes cement to specified consistency, using portable mixer.
- 6) Loads cement in bailer, using bucket.
- 7) Lowers and dumps cement in borehole, using hoist.
- 8) Cleans and repairs equipment.
Is being a "DUMPER-BAILER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DUMPER-BAILER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DUMPER-BAILER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DUMPER-BAILER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3288