Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives truck equipped with dump body to transport and dump loose materials, such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, coal, or bituminous paving materials: Pulls levers or turns crank to tilt body and dump contents.
- 2) Moves hand and foot controls to jerk truck forward and backward to loosen and dump material adhering to body.
- 3) May load truck by hand or by operating mechanical loader.
- 4) May be designated according to type of material hauled as Coal Hauler; Dust-Truck Driver; Mud Trucker.
- 5) May be designated according to type of equipment driven for off-highway projects as Dump-Truck Driver, Off-Highway.
Is being a "DUMP-TRUCK DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DUMP-TRUCK DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DUMP-TRUCK DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DUMP-TRUCK DRIVER"
Job Number: 3290