Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts and shapes fiberglass sheet to form heating and air-conditioning ducts, using handtools: Places sheet on worktable for cutting.
- 2) Measures and marks sheet according to specifications, using tape measure and marker.
- 3) Cuts wedge shaped grooves according to marking to facilitate folding, using straightedge and knife.
- 4) Folds sheet to form rectangular duct and fastens open edge of duct, using pneumatic stapler.
- 5) Cuts aluminum tape according to length of duct and tapes edge of duct to make air tight seal.
- 6) Writes model number on completed sections of duct with felt pen.
- 7) Moves ducts to designated storage area.
Is being a "DUCT MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DUCT MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DUCT MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DUCT MAKER"
Job Number: 3282