Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cements lengths of rubber hose together to form dual hose for use in oxyacetylene torches: Pours rubber cement into machine dispenser and turns valve to regulate flow of cement.
- 2) Adjusts buffing wheel that smooths sides of hose to be joined.
- 3) Verifies diameter of hose, using gauge.
- 4) Threads hose through feed rollers and starts machine.
- 5) Examines dual hose to ensure that joint is cemented evenly.
- 6) Ties identification tag on hose.
- 7) May tend machine that prints brand on hose.
Is being a "DUAL-HOSE CEMENTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DUAL-HOSE CEMENTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DUAL-HOSE CEMENTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DUAL-HOSE CEMENTER"
Job Number: 3280