Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that dries cloth without tension to give cloth a soft hand, or cures finish applied to cloth: Positions trucks of cloth at feed end of machine.
- 2) Laps end of cloth over feed roller or ties end of cloth to leader in machine.
- 3) Turns knob to set temperature control gauge according to instructions.
- 4) Moves lever to start machine and regulate speed of cloth through drying cabinet.
- 5) Manually straightens cloth entering machine to remove wrinkles.
- 6) Cleans machine, using vacuum hose.
- 7) May doff cloth from swing-folding attachment at delivery end of machine.
- 8) May mark lot numbers on cloth ends with crayon.
- 9) May be designated according to type of drying machine as Loop-Drier Operator; Suction-Drum-Drier Operator.
Is being a "DRYING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRYING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRYING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRYING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 3260