Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sprays vinyl base compound on interior sheetrock walls of factory-built modular homes to produce plaster effect: Measures and pours compound ingredients into mixing vat according to mixing chart and blends ingredients, using electric blender.
- 2) Pours compound into spray gun reservoir.
- 3) Connects airlines to spray gun and adjusts nozzle to required spray density.
- 4) Pulls trigger, and directs spray onto wall surfaces to produce plaster appearance.
- 5) Adjusts spraying distance, spray density, and air pressure as required to enhance plaster effect.
- 6) Inspects sprayed surfaces to detect missed areas and corrects defects, using knife and spray gun.
Is being a "DRY-WALL SPRAYER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-WALL SPRAYER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-WALL SPRAYER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-WALL SPRAYER"
Job Number: 3279