"DRY-STARCH OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment that produces dry starch products from raw starch, and tests product for adherence to specifications: Dumps bags of chemicals into mixing tanks, and turns valves to admit fluids to prepare slurries for treating raw starch.
- 2) Regulates material flow, and starts and controls pumps, heaters, agitators, shakers, filters, driers, and related equipment, following standard procedures.
- 3) Monitors gauges and recording instruments to ensure standard operating conditions.
- 4) Directs other workers in operating equipment in event of malfunction.
- 5) Obtains samples of product at various stages of process to test for viscosity, acidity, and specific gravity, using viscometer, pH meter, and hydrometer.
- 6) Records instrument readings and other data on daily log.
Is being a "DRY-STARCH OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-STARCH OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-STARCH OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-STARCH OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 3276