Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to press dry tempered clay or silica into brick and other shapes: Selects and installs upper and lower pressing dies, using rule and hand wrenches.
- 2) Starts machine and observes flow of clay and pressing process.
- 3) Measures brick with set-limit gauge and turns handwheel to adjust die.
- 4) Removes bricks from press bed and stacks bricks in specified pattern on kiln car.
- 5) Signals LABORER, GENERAL to move loaded car and bring up empty car.
- 6) May be designated according to material pressed as Clay-Dry-Press Operator; Silica-Dry-Press Operator.
Is being a "DRY-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3273