Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists DRY-PRESS OPERATOR in pressing dry tempered clay or silica into brick or other shapes: Removes pallets loaded with brick and replaces empty pallets in position to receive brick from press.
- 2) Places loaded pallets in rack of car.
- 3) Removes defective pallets for repair.
- 4) Removes bricks from molds, and places bricks on kiln car in specified pattern.
- 5) Throws sand on bricks to level tiers.
- 6) Moves rack or kiln cars into position near press and moves loaded cars away from press.
- 7) Fills hoppers with sand and other material.
- 8) Cleans press, dies, tables, and press pits, using handtools, shovels, and brooms.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- 10) May be designated according to materials pressed as Clay-Dry-Press Helper; Silica-Dry-Press Helper.
Is being a "DRY-PRESS-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-PRESS-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-PRESS-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-PRESS-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 3274