Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates trailer-mounted machine to recover gold from sand: Positions conveyor from front-end loader to machine.
- 2) Connects terminals from portable generator to control panel, using wrench.
- 3) Starts machine and adjusts speed of feed conveyor to avoid overloading.
- 4) Observes flow of fine sand from conveyor to screens and inclined riffle tables.
- 5) Adjusts speed of bellows to force air through sand and float it over riffles, allowing gold-bearing particles to collect.
- 6) Dries wet sand, using heat lamps.
Is being a "DRY-PLACER-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-PLACER-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-PLACER-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-PLACER-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3272