Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends series of dry-pans, screens, and conveyors that grind, sift, and convey dry clay to storage tanks: Signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to load clay into hoppers of dry-pans.
- 2) Turns valves to feed water into pans.
- 3) Starts equipment that grinds and sifts clay.
- 4) Starts and regulates speed of conveyors and elevators to transport clay to storage tanks.
- 5) Removes rocks or other obstructions from dry-pans and screens, using pry bars and wire brushes.
- 6) Breaks up lumps of clay, using sledgehammer.
- 7) Observes panel lights for indications of equipment failures.
- 8) Adjusts, tightens, or replaces wire screens, using handtools.
Is being a "DRY-PAN OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-PAN OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-PAN OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-PAN OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3271