Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Transports, mixes, and charges specified quantities of clay into dry-pan hoppers, using overhead crane, equipped with clamshell, or lift-scoop tractor: Reads production schedule to determine proportions of various clays needed for scheduled products.
- 2) Transports specified amounts of clays from storage piles to mixing area and mixes clay by filling clamshell or scoop with clay and dumping clay back on pile.
- 3) Transports mixed clay to dry-pan and charges it into hoppers.
- 4) Lubricates equipment, using grease gun and oilcan.
- 5) May press switches or buttons and turn dials and knobs to start and stop equipment used to pulverize, screen, and convey materials.
Is being a "DRY-PAN CHARGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-PAN CHARGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-PAN CHARGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-PAN CHARGER"
Job Number: 3270