"DRY-KILN OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists DRY-KILN OPERATOR in drying clay products in tunnel: Positions fans in drying areas to circulate heated air.
- 2) Closes or opens tunnel room doors.
- 3) Covers product with canvas or sacking.
- 4) Floods aisles with water.
- 5) Adjusts floor furnace to maintain specified temperature and circulation of heat.
- 6) Examines products in tunnel for cracks or other defects.
- 7) Patches damaged products with patching clay, using handtools.
- 8) Brushes paint sealer or drying agent on product to retard evaporation.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "DRY-KILN OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-KILN OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-KILN OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-KILN OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 3269