Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends kiln that conditions wood used for firearms stocks and shaped wooden articles: Examines woodstock ends to determine whether tar or wax coating meets specifications.
- 2) Dips stock blank ends into vats of tar or wax to prevent splitting during drying.
- 3) Places stock in oven and turns gas valves to regulate temperature to specified heat.
- 4) Observes wood blanks to determine whether drying is required.
- 5) Removes wood blanks to storage sheds.
- 6) Records storage time and amounts processed, coated, scraped, and rejected.
Is being a "DRY-HOUSE ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-HOUSE ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-HOUSE ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-HOUSE ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 3257