Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends dry end of cellophane casting machine that dries and winds continuous sheet of cellophane into rolls: Threads film emerging from washing and coating tanks through heated rollers and starts sheet onto winding core.
- 2) Turns switch to regulate winding speed and film tension according to specifications.
- 3) Observes temperature gauge and turns steam valve to maintain specified heat of rollers.
- 4) Cuts cellophane with knife to stop feed on completed roll and removes roll from winding assembly, using hoist.
- 5) Signals CASTING-ROOM OPERATOR to request changes in forming speed of cellophane to prevent film breaks or wrinkles during roll changes.
Is being a "DRY-END OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-END OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-END OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-END OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3255