Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates dry cleaning machine to clean garments, drapes, and other materials, utilizing knowledge of cleaning processes, fabrics, and colors: Sorts articles, places lot of sorted articles in drum of dry cleaning machine.
- 2) Fastens cover and starts drum rotating.
- 3) Turns or pushes valves, levers, and switches to admit cleaning solvent into drum.
- 4) Adds liquid soap or chemicals to facilitate cleaning process.
- 5) Tends extractor that removes excess cleaning solvent from articles.
Is being a "DRY CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY CLEANER"
Job Number: 3246