"DRY CLEANER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans, by hand, articles, such as garments, drapes, lampshades, and leather goods that require individual treatment or are too delicate for machine cleaning: Determines whether article will be cleaned with water or drycleaning solvents.
- 2) Determines work aids to use, such as cloths, brushes, or sponges.
- 3) Immerses articles in water or cleaning solvent, or dips brush or sponge into liquid and rubs article until clean.
- 4) Observes work methods to ensure that articles are not damaged.
- 5) Rinses and dries cleaned article.
- 6) May bleach articles, such as draperies and bedspreads, to strip articles of color or discoloration.
Is being a "DRY CLEANER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY CLEANER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY CLEANER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY CLEANER, HAND"
Job Number: 3247