Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests dry cells and dry-cell batteries to determine length of life, capacity, shelf-life, effects of temperature on battery output, and other characteristics, using direct current voltmeters, ammeters, and programmed test equipment: Mounts cells or batteries on test racks and connects terminals to testing equipment.
- 2) Discharges cells or batteries through fixed resistances at specified time intervals.
- 3) Reads meters and records voltages during discharge intervals.
- 4) Tests cells and batteries for open-circuit voltage and electrical output at specified intervals for prescribed periods to measure shelf-life.
- 5) May test new compounds as directed.
Is being a "DRY-CELL TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-CELL TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-CELL TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-CELL TESTER"
Job Number: 3250