Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends drying cans that dry cloth following processes, such as washing, desizing, or finishing: Positions truck of folded cloth at feed-end of machine.
- 2) Pins cloth end to preceding bolt or sews ends together with sewing machine.
- 3) Turns valve to admit steam into revolving cans that dry fabric as fabric is drawn around and between cans.
- 4) Moves lever to regulate speed of revolving cans to adjust drying time according to cloth thickness.
- 5) Turns wheel to change cloth tension according to type or style of fabric.
Is being a "DRY-CANS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRY-CANS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRY-CANS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRY-CANS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3249