"DRUM LOADER AND UNLOADER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends revolving drums in which barley is germinated under controlled temperature and humidity to produce malt: Couples drum spout to steeping tanks or to base of screw conveyors containing steeped barley.
- 2) Turns valve or pulls lever to drop barley into drum or starts conveyor that empties barley into drum.
- 3) Starts rotation of drum that mixes barley to promote uniformity of growth and temperature.
- 4) Stops drum, following oral instructions.
- 5) Unlocks and opens slide door, and starts drum rotating to dump barley onto conveyor.
- 6) Crawls into drum and scrapes walls, using metal hook to remove barley.
- 7) Washes drum with water, using high-pressure hose.
- 8) May stand in pit under revolving drum and pull barley from drum, using metal hook.
Is being a "DRUM LOADER AND UNLOADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRUM LOADER AND UNLOADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRUM LOADER AND UNLOADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRUM LOADER AND UNLOADER"
Job Number: 3239