Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates steam-heated drum drier in vacuum tank to dry liquid cereal mixture to specified consistency: Adjusts temperature regulator of vacuum tank to specified setting.
- 2) Starts vacuum pump and revolving drum in vacuum tank.
- 3) Turns valve to raise level of liquid in pan beneath drum, causing thin film of liquid to dry as it contacts rotating drum.
- 4) Turns valve and moves controls to regulate drum temperature and speed and level of liquid in pan to attain specified color and consistency of dried cereal.
- 5) Installs scraping blade that peels dried cereal from drum into handtruck, using wrench.
- 6) Opens vacuum chamber and removes loaded handtruck.
- 7) Pushes truck onto scale, records weight, and trips lever to dump contents into hopper.
Is being a "DRUM DRIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRUM DRIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRUM DRIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRUM DRIER"
Job Number: 3238