Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans rust, scale, and other residue from interiors of empty steel drums, using one of following methods: Inserts lighted rod through bunghole of drum to inspect drum interior for rust or residue, and selects chain of length and weight required to clean drum.
- 2) Threads one end of chain through bunghole into drum, secures other end of chain to drum, using wire, and positions drum on power roller device.
- 3) Depresses button to start rollers that tumble drum until chain dislodges matter.
- 4) Inserts steam nozzle into drum, pushes control to activate steam, and shakes nozzle about inside of drum to dislodge residue with blasts of steam.
- 5) Draws out loose materials, using vacuum.
- 6) Dries steam condensate, using warm-air hose.
Is being a "DRUM CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRUM CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRUM CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRUM CLEANER"
Job Number: 3237