Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates overhead crane to control perforated metal basket to skim dross from molten lead and to transfer lead from blast furnace to heated kettle: Moves levers to lower basket and skim off dross into barrel for salvage.
- 2) Attaches electrically powered pump to kettle and starts pump to transfer molten lead into kettle.
- 3) Starts powered stirrer that agitates lead.
- 4) Skims off sulfide dross into barrel, using crane.
- 5) Moves containers to salvage bin, using handtruck.
Is being a "DROSS SKIMMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DROSS SKIMMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DROSS SKIMMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DROSS SKIMMER"
Job Number: 3235