Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives minibus, van, or lightweight truck to transport clients, trainees, or company personnel: Drives vehicle from individual or central loading area to social services or rehabilitation center, training location, job site, or other destination according to assigned schedule.
- 2) May assist disabled passengers into and out of vehicle.
- 3) May secure passengers' wheelchairs to restraining devices to stabilize wheelchairs during trip.
- 4) May operate radio or similar device to communicate with base station or other vehicles to report disruption of service.
- 5) May clean and service vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and accessories.
- 6) May keep records of trips and behavior of passengers.
- 7) May perform other duties when not driving, such as custodial and building maintenance tasks.
Is being a "DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRIVER"
Job Number: 3221