"DRIVE-IN THEATER ATTENDANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties in rendering services to patrons of drive-in theaters: Greets patrons desiring to attend theater.
- 2) Collects admission fee and purchases ticket for patron from TICKET SELLER.
- 3) Parks car or directs patron to parking space, indicating available space with flashlight.
- 4) Patrols theater on foot or bicycle to prevent disorderly conduct, rowdiness, or to detect other infractions of rules.
- 5) Watches over children in playground during intermission.
- 6) Serves patrons at refreshment stand during intermission.
- 7) May attach loudspeaker to automobile door and turn controls to adjust volume.
Is being a "DRIVE-IN THEATER ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRIVE-IN THEATER ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRIVE-IN THEATER ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRIVE-IN THEATER ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 3219