Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives tank truck equipped with suction pump to drain condensate from gas pipeline drips: Drives truck to drip location and connects hose from truck tank to drip valve.
- 2) Measures condensate in tank with calibrated pole or reads tank meter.
- 3) Opens pressure valve to force condensate into truck tank, or starts suction pump to draw out condensate when gas pressure is low.
- 4) Records amount of condensate drawn at each drip location.
- 5) May use hand-operated suction pump to drain condensate when truck is not equipped with automatic pump.
Is being a "DRIP PUMPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRIP PUMPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRIP PUMPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRIP PUMPER"
Job Number: 3217