Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends single-spindle drilling machine that drills holes in glass products, such as panes, mirrors, picture glass, furniture tops, and ornamental glass: Positions pattern on glass and marks glass for drilling, or measures and marks glass, using ruler and crayon.
- 2) Positions glass on felt-covered table beneath drill, starts drill, and pulls lever to lower drill against glass.
- 3) Squirts coolant from can onto drill during boring.
- 4) Raises drill, removes glass, and wipes glass clean with cloth.
- 5) May sharpen bits, using diamond grinding wheel.
- 6) May nail or clamp stops to table to hold glass in position.
Is being a "DRILLER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRILLER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRILLER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRILLER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 3204