Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Bores or burn blasts holes in overburden at strip mine, open pit, quarry, or construction site, as assistant to DRILLER, MACHINE: Signals DRILLER, MACHINE to position machine.
- 2) Adds, positions, and replaces drill stems, burners, casings, cables, and hoses to assist in drilling operation.
- 3) Pulls electric cables and water hoses clear of machine treads.
- 4) Observes ground surface and machine operation for indications of unsafe conditions.
- 5) Collects ore samples for laboratory analysis.
- 6) Lubricates and cleans equipment.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "DRILLER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRILLER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRILLER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRILLER HELPER"
Job Number: 3199