Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drills rivet or bolt holes in material, such as metal, wood, or plastic, following layout marks and using portable power drill: Punches indentations along layout marks to guide drill bit, using center punch and hammer.
- 2) Fastens specified drill bit in chuck of drill.
- 3) Drills holes, replaces drill bit with specified reamer, tap, or countersink, and enlarges, threads, or countersinks holes.
- 4) Sharpens cutting tools, using power grinder.
- 5) May align offcenter holes in structural members, using drift pins, and bolt members together, using wrench.
Is being a "DRILLER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRILLER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRILLER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRILLER, HAND"
Job Number: 3202