Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends multiple-spindle drill press that drills holes in paper goods, such as notebook paper, booklets, envelopes, pamphlets, index cards, and other paper and printed products: Reads job specifications to determine spacing and dimension of holes to be drilled in paper items.
- 2) Adjusts spacing of drills, positions of backstop and guides according to size of items to be drilled, using handtools.
- 3) Presses button to start machine.
- 4) Jogs stack of paper items to straighten and align edges.
- 5) Positions stacks of paper items against backstop and end guides of machine table.
- 6) Depresses pedal to raise stock or lower drills to cut holes in paper.
- 7) Stacks drilled items on pallets.
- 8) May replace dull drills, using handtools.
Is being a "DRILL-PUNCH OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRILL-PUNCH OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRILL-PUNCH OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRILL-PUNCH OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3216