"DRIER, SHORT GOODS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Observes meters and gauges to ensure that drying process of macaroni short goods proceeds as scheduled: Patrols drying room and reads instruments and charts that control and record automatic drying process in preliminary, secondary, and final drying chambers.
- 2) Reports deviations from specified chart trackings.
- 3) Fills hydrometer wells with water.
- 4) Dumps specified quantities of vitamins into press hopper, and reads meter to ensure required vitamin feed rate.
- 5) Prepares report of drying operations and number of vitamin hoppers filled.
- 6) May relieve PRESS TENDER.
Is being a "DRIER, SHORT GOODS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRIER, SHORT GOODS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRIER, SHORT GOODS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRIER, SHORT GOODS"
Job Number: 3185