"DRIER OPERATOR II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment, such as centrifuge and rotary drier, that removes moisture and recovers plastic resin from slurry: Observes gauges, turns valves, and starts pumps to regulate flow of slurry from storage tank to centrifuge.
- 2) Starts centrifuge to separate resin from slurry and observes flow of partially dried resins into rotary drier.
- 3) Observes gauges and turns valves to regulate flow of hot air and maintain specified temperature in drier.
- 4) May tend pneumatic conveyor that carries dried resin into storage silos.
- 5) May measure level of stored materials in silo, using calibrated plumbline.
Is being a "DRIER OPERATOR II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRIER OPERATOR II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRIER OPERATOR II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRIER OPERATOR II"
Job Number: 3170