"DRIER OPERATOR I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends cabinet or room-type driers that heat liquids or slurries to remove water or other volatile liquid components: Shovels or dumps materials into pans and places them on drier shelves, in racks, or on wheeled trucks that are pushed into drier.
- 2) Observes thermometer and humidity gauge, turns steam or fuel valves, and moves controls to maintain temperature, humidity, and air circulation in drier, according to specifications.
- 3) Shuts down drier at end of drying cycle or on notification by control laboratory.
- 4) Unloads driers or notifies other workers to remove dried material.
- 5) May weigh dried materials and fill bags or other containers.
- 6) May feel materials to ascertain dryness.
Is being a "DRIER OPERATOR I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRIER OPERATOR I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRIER OPERATOR I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRIER OPERATOR I"
Job Number: 3168