"DRIER OPERATOR, DRUM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that dry and grind liquid food products, such as chocolate, malt, milk, or yeast: Turns valve to control flow of steam to heat drier to operating temperature and observes thermometer and pressure gauge to ensure that specified temperature and pressure are maintained.
- 2) Installs cutting blades and screens in mill.
- 3) Starts drier and turns valve to regulate material flow between heated revolving drums.
- 4) Observes thickness and color of dried material sheet emerging from drums to determine moisture content of material.
- 5) Turns screws to adjust drum speed and thickness of sheet to ensure that required dryness of material is attained.
- 6) Turns screws to adjust knife that scrapes material off drum.
- 7) Starts conveyor that carries dried material into mill.
- 8) Places container at outlet of mill to catch dry, ground product.
- 9) May be designated according to material dried and ground as Yeast-Drier Operator, Drum.
Is being a "DRIER OPERATOR, DRUM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRIER OPERATOR, DRUM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRIER OPERATOR, DRUM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRIER OPERATOR, DRUM"
Job Number: 3176