Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs variety of manual duties in drying and storing chemical materials, as directed: Turns valves to fill sample bottles for laboratory testing.
- 2) Inspects product through sight glasses at various stages of drying process to detect malfunctions.
- 3) Inspects equipment and piping for leaks or malfunctions.
- 4) Notifies equipment operator or supervisor of unusual conditions.
- 5) Lowers gauge tape into storage towers to facilitate inventory and production control.
- 6) Records gauge readings on operating record.
- 7) Cleans equipment, using hose and water.
- 8) May be designated according to type of drier as Spray-Drier-Operator Helper.
Is being a "DRIER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRIER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRIER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRIER HELPER"
Job Number: 3159