Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to wind yarn from packages onto reel and from reel onto loom beams to prepare multiple colored warps for weaving: Moves portable reel into position in front of creel and draws yarn from packages on creel, according to specified pattern.
- 2) Ties yarn ends into loop and places loop over hook on reel to secure ends for winding.
- 3) Sets yardage meter to stop machine when specified yardage for section is wound on reel.
- 4) Inserts lease strings in wound section to keep threads in position for weaving.
- 5) Cuts yarn, using scissors, and places ends under section wound to prevent raveling.
- 6) Moves reel to front of creel to facilitate winding of additional sections of yarn.
- 7) Positions loom beam on brackets, using hoist, and secures ends from all sections onto beam.
- 8) Pulls lever to reverse reel and pushes button to start yarn winding onto beam.
- 9) Doffs full loom beam, using hoist.
- 10) Turns valves to fill size box and to regulate temperature in drying cabinet when machine is equipped with slashing attachment.
Is being a "DRESSER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRESSER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRESSER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRESSER TENDER"
Job Number: 3151