"DREDGE OPERATOR SUPERVISOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates dredge used to mine metal-bearing sands or gravels from bottom of lakes and streams, and supervises other dredge workers: Operates winch to position dredge.
- 2) Moves controls to lower endless bucket-conveyor to bottom of lake or stream.
- 3) Starts conveyor operation to scoop up ore-bearing sand or gravel from bottom and deposit it upon dredge.
- 4) Directs disassembly, loading, unloading, and reassembly of dredge and related equipment.
- 5) Supervises and coordinates activities of other workers engaged in primary preparation of ore by screening and amalgamation.
Is being a "DREDGE OPERATOR SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DREDGE OPERATOR SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DREDGE OPERATOR SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DREDGE OPERATOR SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3148