"DRAWINGS CHECKER, ENGINEERING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines engineering drawings of military and commercial parts, assemblies, and installations to detect errors in design documents: Compares figures and lines on production drawing or diagram with production layout, examining angles, dimensions, bend allowances, and tolerances for accuracy.
- 2) Determines practicality of design, material selection, available tooling, and fabrication process, applying knowledge of drafting and manufacturing methods.
- 3) Confers with design personnel to resolve drawing and design discrepancies.
- 4) May specialize in checking specific types of designs, such as mechanical assemblies, microelectronic circuitry, or fluid-flow systems.
- 5) May operate copier equipment to make duplicates of designs.
Is being a "DRAWINGS CHECKER, ENGINEERING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRAWINGS CHECKER, ENGINEERING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRAWINGS CHECKER, ENGINEERING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRAWINGS CHECKER, ENGINEERING"
Job Number: 3144