Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to draw warp threads automatically from warp beam through harness assembly to prepare warp for weaving: Bolts setup stand containing beam and harness assembly to frame of drawing-in machine.
- 2) Attaches pattern strip to keps that are threaded through heddles to set up machine to draw-in specified pattern.
- 3) Starts machine and observes operation of automatic threading device to ensure drawing-in according to pattern.
- 4) Examines drawn warp for mistakes.
- 5) Corrects misdraws and draws-in selvages, using reed hook.
- 6) Loops warp ends together to prevent ends slipping from harness assembly.
- 7) Unbolts setup stand and pushes stand from frame of machine.
- 8) Feeds metal strips into pattern cutting machine, and depresses button to cut holes at designated places.
- 9) May prepare setup stand for use on machine.
Is being a "DRAWING-IN-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRAWING-IN-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRAWING-IN-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRAWING-IN-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 3140