Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends drawing frames that combine several strands of sliver into one strand, distributing weight uniformly, and arranging fibers in parallel order: Pulls cans of sliver to creeling position.
- 2) Threads end of sliver through guides, stop-motion device, drawing rollers, condenser, and coiler head, and into revolving can, or attaches sliver to preceding end by overlapping and twisting ends with fingers.
- 3) Presses button to start machines, and patrols machines to observe flow of sliver and signal lights indicating machine stoppage caused by sliver break.
- 4) Repairs breaks in sliver by matting and rolling broken ends together between thumb and fingers.
- 5) Replaces filled cans of sliver from coiler head with empty cans.
- 6) Notifies repair personnel of machine malfunctions.
- 7) Cleans rollers with airhose.
Is being a "DRAWING-FRAME TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRAWING-FRAME TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRAWING-FRAME TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRAWING-FRAME TENDER"
Job Number: 3139