Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Draws warp yarn through loom parts to arrange warp for weaving specified pattern, following pattern chart: Reads pattern chart to determine information, such as type warp to be drawn, number of harness frames, and type of reed required for pattern.
- 2) Positions warp, harness frames, drop wires, and reed on or in proximity of drawing-in frame or loom to facilitate drawing-in process.
- 3) Selects warp yarn according to lease, color, and sequence indicated by pattern chart.
- 4) Pulls yarn through drop wires, heddle eyes, and reed dents, using reed hook.
- 5) May repair warp yarn on loom when numerous threads are broken.
- 6) May be handed warp yarn by coworker, during drawing-in process.
- 7) May be designated according to type of loom on which drawing-in is performed, as Drawer-In, Dobby Loom; Drawer-In, Jacquard Loom; Drawer-In, Plain Loom.
Is being a "DRAWER-IN, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRAWER-IN, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRAWER-IN, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRAWER-IN, HAND"
Job Number: 3136