Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that draw out continuous synthetic fiber filaments to impart strength and flexibility and combine filaments into tow: Positions can of filaments at machine, places bobbins of filament on spindle and threads filament through rolls, pins, traveler, and onto takeup bobbin or into can, or threads filament directly from spinning machine.
- 2) Opens valve to admit steam to heat rolls.
- 3) Inspects tow for conformance to standards.
- 4) Doffs machine when bobbins or cans are full or when knots, breaks, or tangles occur in filament.
- 5) May tend tandem units that crimp and dry tow preparatory to cutting tow into staple lengths.
Is being a "DRAW-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRAW-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRAW-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRAW-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3145