Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends one or more machines that comb, draw, and align sisal and hemp fibers into sliver preparatory to spinning into yarn used in production of rope or twine: Pulls specified number of fiber coils under feed tray of machine, using hook.
- 2) Places ends of fibers on feed tray and into combing teeth.
- 3) Starts machine and observes feeding, combing, and coiling operations to ensure that fibers are correctly straightened and blended to form sliver.
- 4) Pulls coil of sliver from beneath coiling head and slides it to next machine.
- 5) May weigh and segregate coils according to type and grade.
Is being a "DRAW-FRAME TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRAW-FRAME TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRAW-FRAME TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRAW-FRAME TENDER"
Job Number: 3138