Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists DRAW-BENCH OPERATOR in drawing metal tubes or rods by performing various duties according to set procedure: Lifts die and plug onto machine.
- 2) Rolls or lifts workpieces onto machine table manually or using hoist.
- 3) Swabs or brushes lubricant on workpiece to facilitate drawing.
- 4) Piles drawn workpieces according to specified procedure, and attaches tubes to crane, using straps and hooks.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "DRAW-BENCH-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRAW-BENCH-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRAW-BENCH-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRAW-BENCH-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 3130