Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coaches performers in acting techniques: Conducts reading to evaluate performer's acting ability.
- 2) Adapts training methods to improve and develop performer's competence.
- 3) Coaches performers in camera or stage techniques, script analysis, voice projection, and character interpretation, to prepare them for stage, motion picture, or television production.
- 4) Advises clients regarding wardrobe, grooming, and audition methods, to prepare them for professional contacts.
- 5) May be designated according to area of specialization as Screen Coach; Theater Coach.
Is being a "DRAMATIC COACH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DRAMATIC COACH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DRAMATIC COACH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DRAMATIC COACH"
Job Number: 3119