Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that glues and drives dowel pins into holes in parts of wooden articles preparatory to assembly: Slides stops on machine to align grooves, through which dowels are fed, with holes in wooden part according to work order.
- 2) Dumps dowel pins into hopper and pours glue into glue reservoir.
- 3) Turns valve to regulate pressure and amount of glue injected into holes to prevent wood from splitting when dowels are driven into holes.
- 4) Positions part against stop and depresses pedal to inject glue and drive dowels into holes.
- 5) Releases pedal and removes wooden part from machine.
- 6) Secures position of dowels in wooden parts with nails or staples, using pneumatic nail gun or stapler.
Is being a "DOWELING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DOWELING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DOWELING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DOWELING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3088