Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine that shapes and fries doughnuts: Slides block of ejectors into machine and tightens them, using wingnuts.
- 2) Turns switch to heat frying tank to desired temperature.
- 3) Mixes prepared ingredients with specified amount of water in mixing machine to form batter.
- 4) Dumps batter into doughnut machine hopper, using chain hoist.
- 5) Turns and adjusts valves to control air pressure for ejecting batter into frying tank and to regulate size of doughnuts, temperature and feed of grease, and speed of conveyor.
- 6) Starts machine and observes color and verifies weight of doughnuts to ensure conformity to standards.
- 7) Dismantles doughnut ejectors for cleaning.
- 8) May melt and temper chocolate.
Is being a "DOUGHNUT-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DOUGHNUT-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DOUGHNUT-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DOUGHNUT-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3084