"DOOR CORE ASSEMBLER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles hollow-core or solid-core doors in teamwork, using either of following methods: Inserts preassembled hollow or solid door cores between glue rollers that coat both sides with glue, and alternately stacks cores on press dolly between pairs of veneer panels to assemble doors.
- 2) Positions lock blocks, cross sticks, and corrugated cardboard spacers within frames of hollow cores.
- 3) Pushes loaded dolly into press.
- 4) Inserts braces, stiles, rails, and filler boards between glue rollers, and alternately stacks them in position between pairs of veneer panels on elevator platform that automatically descends as each hollow-core door is assembled.
- 5) Pushes stack of assembled doors from platform rollers onto conveyor rollers for transfer to press.
Is being a "DOOR CORE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DOOR CORE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DOOR CORE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DOOR CORE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 3069